|PART TIME CHILDREN AND FAMILIES WORKER (PART-TIME)
Salary: Pro rata JNC Scale points 25-28 (£22,658-24,964) for 37.5 hours per week)
From: 1st April 2018, or as soon as possible thereafter.We are looking for a part-time (18.5 hours per week) experienced Children and Families Worker to help our volunteers to:
- further develop the exciting opportunities presently available in our churches
- build on the many existing schools links
- encourage growth in the existing outreach initiatives, e.g. children with special needs, Chilly Kids.
In addition, the Children and Families Worker will support our ministers’ pastoral work with families on the ‘fringes’ of the church.
- have experience of working with children and young people and their families
- show evidence of ongoing professional development
- be able to work collaboratively as part of a team
- be a committed, practising Christian who is willing to understand and engage with Methodism
- be innovative in developing new initiatives
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- show awareness of issues concerning safeguarding
- be willing to be flexible with regard to working hours, including evenings and weekends.
Closing date for applications: 28 February 2018
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 12 March, e.g. Monday 12 and/or Tuesday 13 March.
For further details and an application pack contact our Circuit Administrator:
Amlecote/Wordsley Methodist Church
Tel: 01384 377776